Friday, March 4, 2011

5 quote terbaik barney stinson



alamak..aku dah addict ngan barney ke?
oh noooo!!



  1. “It's gonna be legend-... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY!”
  2. “God, it's me, Barney. What up? I know we don't talk much, but I know a lot of girls call out your name because of me.”
  3. “Here's the mini-cherry on top of the regular cherry on top of the sundae of awesomeness that is my life.”
  4. “In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story.”
  5. “Okay, pep talk! You can do this, but to be more accurate, you probably can't. You're way out of practice and she's way too hot for you. So, remember, it's not about scoring. It's about believing you can do it, even though you probably can't. Go get 'em, tiger!”
aku sedang marathon HIMYM ni dari sezen 1 ke sezen 6 kot..
tgk balik..xrugi~!




Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails