Thursday, December 18, 2008

mahakarya III

holla~ today's theme is FRIENDSHIP.. i dun know why,why i want to do this,but im preety sure,it must be a reason..when i started to design,i always think bout my friends..why them soooo bothered me? hmm..when i think back,one person,one friend who has crossed my mind..u know whom? last testimonial from her make me think..what should a friend do to help another friend from drowning with problems.. mybe im not good in words,but i`ll try my best in my artworks..hehe.. to my friends of mine, especially u, be strong, dun think bout the past.. let it passed by.. and remember!! what comes around, come around..

:: friends have all things in common ::


:: 'Stay' is a charming word in a friends vocabulary ::


:: true friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it lost ::



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails